Biotronik Renamic Open-cart Programmer Bag
Biotronik Renamic Open-cart Style
The Biotronik Open-Cart Renamic Programmer Bag is a lightweight compact option to hold and transport your renamic programmer, documents, accessories, and cables. The programmer cart bag is made of the best materials available and comes standard with our heavy-duty wheel system. It is counterweighted to help prevent the bag from tipping over when the programmer is removed. There are other companies that have tried to make this equipment bag using inexpensive wheels and plastics. Do not be fooled by cheap imitations. Our open carts are built to last. Please note that this bag is NOT designed to hold the new Neo Programmer or the old ICS 3000 programmer.
CUSTOM BAG FEATURES:
- Biotronik (or any other company) logo
- Option to add your name or other text to bag
- Telescoping pull handle
- Multiple color options available
- Our Watts Bags exclusive wheel system
- Plastic guards to prevent handle from denting
- Commercial-grade buckles, handles, fabrics, and zippers
- 1 large outer pouch pocket for all of your accessories
- Optional rain guard option to help protect your programmer against wet weather.
Watts Baggs guarantees its entire bag product line for one year from the
original date of purchase (original sales receipt required). This warranty
covers the product for any damage. This includes damage caused by improper
use or accidents. After the first year, Watts Baggs will not cover damage
caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper use, or the natural
breakdown of colors and materials over time. If the product ever fails due
to a manufacturing or material defect, then Watts Baggs will repair or
replace the bag.